Saturday, February 3, 2007

Day 8: I'm about to leave and the rain came...


I woke up this morning - it was raining. But it is so beautiful out there. The air is crisp. OK now to sort out my luggage. Oh no!!! I have no space left and I am half way through my trip. So a quick dash to the local Fred Meyer ( www.fredmeyer.com ) for a new bag. Sure it was not cheap but I needed it badly. I got a cup of coffee (the Americans love weak coffee - I mean so weak it looks like Water with a dash of coffee. Where is the flavour? I need flavour country.) OK anyway I got my bag and came back, sorted all the crap out, nearly at my limit (but thats OK cause I dont have much money left - it will stop me buying more). Tonight I am having Thai food - it is my host's birthday party and were going to a few local bars. Gotta be up early tomorrow as my train leaves at 12 - so cant have a late night. (The pic is out front of Fred Meyer looking at the MAX).