Sunday, February 4, 2007

Day 9: Leaving Portland... Hello Seattle


So I was suppose to have a early night. That meant party hard and come back at about 4am. Portlands night life is fantastic. I met a great lady called Cindy. She is no nice! So I got up early, went to the Amtrak station for my ride to Seattle. Only the confirmation wasnt confirmed. And there was no booking!!! The guy at check in was good, he got me on the train and got it organised. He wasnt happy at the booking staff who made the original booking. But thats Portland people - they are so nice and helpful. Thats one thing I miss about Portland - the people are great. We arrived afternoon in Seattle, checked into the Hotel. The Superbowl was on so the city was quiet and empty. It was weird. The Colts reign in the rain. Anyways... we had our first US McDonalds experience and boy, wasnt it an experience! I will never complain about Australia's Fillet-o-fish again.. Pics say 1000 words..