Thursday, February 8, 2007

Day 13: Welcome Canadian Bacon


Canada eh. That was the greeting I had when I came through customs eh. The train ride from Seattle to Vancouver was amazing eh. The view was so pretty and you should take the train if you travel to Vancouver eh. We arrived mid afternoon and checked into the St. Regis Hotel. It's a great place and located in the centre. We walked around the city and went into some shops. I had McDonalds. I know. You are in Canada and having McDonalds. Well, the McDonalds logo had a maple leafin it. Its sort of Canadian. OK maybe not. But I wanted to try the Chicken Crispy burger and the Fillet-o-fish. Well, the fillet was good and the McChicken McCrispy burger was just like Thailand. The fries tasted like fish. Anyways we went to a few shops and noticed that this place is Hongcouver. WTF you are saying Andrew??? Well, before I came up many people (and even people from Hong Kong) told me that Vancouver have a lot of Hong Kong people here. And they were right. We saw "Candadian and Cantonese Restaurant" and the like. It's good for me cause there is a lot of eye candy around ;). Anyway eh, I have to have some food eh. Dont know where to go eh, so I think I might check out the gay area eh. Hopefully it is bigger than Seattle eh. (The pic above was from the train from Seattle to Vancouver eh)