Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Day 14: Can you spare some change?


OK Now I realise that Vancouver has a severe homeless problem. I realise that now. Every street corner has at least 2. OK Onto the travels: We walked to the gay area and had breakfast at this place called the Red Umbrella. The food was really good! I had pancakes, eggs, some sort of sausage that tasted good and huge toast. Delish! Then we walked to Stanley park for a few hours, but the rain came and was really heavy so we headed back to the hotel. After a few hours we were hungry and went to a place called Samurai. This place is amazing. Food was huge!!! And was so damn good. If you are in the area look for Samurai on Davie street Tel: 609-0078. After dinner we walked around. We went to a place called Super Valu. We didn't think so. But we found some rare Canadian goodies. There was this meat that was cooked on that day and wrapped up like fresh meat. It must be a Canadian thing cause it looked kind of funky. I had to take a pic. We also found a apple pie with a hole in the centre. I suppose it has something to do with American pie? I dunno.